The Cabin is a single-storey timber building in the grounds of our house, just completed. It's designed to provide everything you'll need to live independently in a pleasant environment while you study and audit.
The location is a quiet area on the South of East Grinstead, about 20 minutes walking distance from Saint Hill. It's a pleasant area in a secluded cul-de-sac, easy to reach but with little traffic. There is plenty of parking space, and bike storage if you want to cycle. We have bikes you can borrow..
We've tried to make it an ideal space, without distractions and with everything you need right there.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds (also set up to be a Solo auditing space)
- Lounge area with sofa, armchair, TV and dining area
- Fast unlimited Wifi
- Kitchen area with cooker, induction hob, fridge, sink, and all the pots, pans, crockery and cutlery you'll need. All brand new!
- Washing machine / tumble dryer
- Shower with massage jets, washbasin, lavatory
- Covered patio area, ideal for eating outdoors in summer
- Your own front door
The lounge area, from the kitchen area
The lounge area and Patio
Bedroom, also set up for Solo
Dining and TV
Front door and entrance
We'll try to make your stay comfortable and pleasant so you can move rapidly up the Bridge without any distractions - and we're right next door if you need anything.